Fix Error 12152 Downloading McAfee Antivirus Application – McAfee Antivirus download and installation method is very simple and needs no technical data. You may face some trouble while downloading or installing the McAfee due to corrupt or missing file from the downloaded package. The missing file will cause the error 12152 while downloading the McAfee Antivirus application on-line.
STEPS TO RESOLVE FIX ERROR 12152 while DOWNLOADING THE MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS APPLICATION:
METHOD 1 – CHECK INTERNET CONNECTIVITY:
- First, you need to ensure the internet connectivity on your system.
- If not connected then connect it properly, and then try to reset the browser now.
- In order to reset the browser, open the browser like Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools, click Internet options, then click on connections tab.
- Now click LAN settings and then select the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset then try to download and install the McAfee on your system once more.
The error 12152 could occur because of missing file from the downloaded file. If the internet connection interrupted during the download, this may lead to the corrupt file or missing file from the downloaded package.
METHOD 2 – UNINSTALL PREVIOUS SECURITY TOOL:
- If you have a security tool already installed on your system then try to uninstall it first.
- In order to uninstall any security tool, you need to click on the Start button.
- Select control panel so click Programs and options.
- Under the program, tab select uninstall a program and then select the product from the list.
- After selecting the product which you want to remove, click uninstall.
- Wait till the uninstallation is finished then restart your system.
- Now you can try to reinstall the McAfee Antivirus on your system.
If you need to install the McAfee Security tool on your system then it is required to uninstall the other security pre-installed security tool first. You can not use the other third-party security tool along with the McAfee product.
METHOD 3 – TRY USING THE PRE-INSTALL TOOL:
- Open the browser and then download the pre-install tool.
- Double click to run the Pre-Install tool setup file and then follow the instructions.
- Click Ok to allow the permission and then wait until the Preinstall completes.
- Now click Ok and then click Close, to finish the process.
- After the successful run of Pre Install tool, restart your device.
Now you’ll be able to try and download and install the McAfee software again on your system without any trouble. In case of any trouble, you may call McAfee Support or visit us at www.mcafee.com/activate.
Read more :